Thursday 1 November 2012

Red, white and blue: I ♥ my new Jeffrey Campbell's!










Today is a great day. Not only is it Friday, the early days of November, 52 days until Christmas and the week that marks the halfway point for this term BUT today was also amazing because my Jeffrey Campbell El Carmen's arrived in the mail today from Nasty Gal! 

The pattern is called 'Stars and Stripes' and I just adore it! The red and white stripe is really vibrant and the blue is slightly faded and the two combinations work really well together! 

They are my new loves and I can't wait to wear them for the first time.

Happy weekend loves!

Phoebe x 

1 comment:

  1. WOW , crazy shoes !
    Nice weekend darling .

    XX Luba

    :: Well Living Blog ::
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete