Sunday 28 October 2012

Monday Moodboard











Since today is Monday, well it is here in Australia, I am in desperate need of some inspiration to get me through the week! Mondays are always so slow but luckily for me I have a free period every Monday, so I only have three classes on Mondays which is better than the usual four (Thursdays are even better because I have two classes and two free periods).  

Today I am dreaming of Californian beaches, black and white and New York City. Just this morning I decided that I want to live in a gorgeous building in New York City, just like the picture above. New York has been my dream since I was 15 and since then it has shifted to California but now I'm not sure which one I prefer! If all goes according to plan, I'll hopefully live in New York for a bit and then settle down in Los Angeles. 

I hope you have a good week! 

Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. Great inspirations dear ! I wish you a wonderful week !


    XX Luba

    Well Living Blog ::

    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete