2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
3. Do you own a gun?
4. Who would you let eat crackers in your bed?
No one. Crackers leave crumbs and they are a nightmare to get rid of
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Only if there are needles involved
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Can't say I love them
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
All I want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
10. Is your bathroom clean?
Right now, it is cleaner than usual.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Don't make me choose! Probably one of my silver Tiffany necklaces, a rose gold and diamond ring that is a family heirloom and a silver locket with pearls and emeralds on it that dates back to the 16th Century.
12. Do you like painkillers?
Only if I am in pain, 'cos you know... they kill pain.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret ;)
14. Do you have A.D.D.?
Although I have an attention span shorter than the average goldfish, no.
15. What’s your name?
16. Middle name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
What are three thoughts I am having at this exact moment
It's getting a bit cold
Man, I love marshmallows.
18. Name the last 3 things you bought:
A movie ticket for "This Means War", a Glasshouse Gardenia scented candle and a Gloria Jeans Ice Chocolate
19. Who is your favorite visual artist?
20. You’re stuck on an deserted island with two other people, who would you want to be stranded with?
Someone who I like (Mel, Winnie, Emma, Courtney, Emma, Bella, Ondine, Claire, Alice or Suzannah) and someone I dislike, so that if the time comes when me and the person I like must resort to cannibalism, then we can eat them.
21. You’ve won a major award and have thanked your family, who else would you thank?
22. Current worry?
I may not have enough time to watch both Beauty and the Beast and the newest How I Met Your Mother tonight.
23. Current hate?
Pretty much everything at the moment
24. Favorite place to be?
Venice, New York, Geneva, London, Phuket, Bathurst or Paris. Take me to one of them and I'm happy.
25. How did you bring in the New year?
At the intersection of 43rd and 7th in New York City with one million of my closest drunk friends.
26. Where would you like to go?
Spain, Greece, Morocco, Jordan, Egypt, Bora Bora, Hungary, Slovakia, Kenya, Uganda, Germany, Sweden... need I go on?
27. Do you own slippers?
I have uggs, does that count?
28. What shirt are you wearing?
I'm actually wearing a dress... awks for you question.
29. Do you burn or tan?
Bit of both
30. Favorite color(s)?
Pink, pink and pink.
31. Would you be a pirate?
Not particularly. Only if I could be a pirate that looked like Penelope Cruz's character in Pirates 4.
32. Are you gay?
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Like everything, literally. Spiders, monsters, prison escapees...
35. What’s in your pockets right now?
The dress I'm wearing doesn't have pockets, so nothing.
36. Where are you?
In my lovely home.
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
I distinctly remember a spotty bedspread I had which was really cute.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I sprained my left thumb once
39. You’re on a trip around the world and have to select five landmarks to visit, what would you pick?
The Pyramids of Giza, the Dead Sea in Jordan, Stonehenge in England, Mount Vesuvius in Pompeii and Macchu Picchu in Peru.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
42. Who is your quietest friend?
Bella, I think.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
When I see them, yes.
45. What is your favorite book?
The Great Gatsby
46. What is your favorite candy?
Peanut Butter M'n'M's, Berry Blast Mike and Ike's and Gummy Bears.
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
I've never really thought about it.. probably something nice and romantic
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
The saddest Adele song ever.
49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
I was probably just about to fall asleep
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Why is it so early.