Saturday 18 February 2012

Phoebe's perspective on being tall.

Being tall is a blessing. The world looks pretty darn good from up here.

My whole life I have always been one of the taller kids and I have always stood in the back row at photo day.

I've never had a problem with my height but it throws me off a bit when people complain that I am "too tall".

The one and only downside I believe is heels. I adore shoes and high heels have got to be my absolute favourites! When it comes to heels, the higher the better I say! Some of my friends who are taller than me don't like wearing heels as they feel too tall and out of place. I still wear them. I'm not really fussed if I stand out. Let them stare.

If you are insecure about your height, or anything else then don't be. Everyone is beautiful and everyone should embrace their individuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment