Saturday 22 December 2012

Carols in the Domain

Hey loves!

Last night I went to the annual Carols in the Domain. Carols in the Domain is a huge event held in The Domain in Sydney around Christmas time, and it is attended by about 100,000 or so people. My family has been going for the past three years.

What I wore
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Free Fusion @ Target
Shoes: Joey boots from Rubi Shoes
Bag: Valentina
Necklace: Colette by Colette Hayman
Bangles: Colette by Colette Hayman
Rings: Colette Dinnigan for Lovisa







I bought this top from Forever 21 on Fifth Avenue in NYC when I was there at the end of last year. I love the colours and the vertical stripe pattern. It is also quite warm.

The bag is adorable! I got it for my 17th from my grandmother. She bought it when she was in Venice and it is amazing! The leather is of great quality and I like the colour because it is different.







We were sitting in the VIP Lawn area, which was right at the front of the event. We were super close to the stage and had the best view of the concert and the fireworks.

It was a really fun night and I had a great time. It really got me into the Christmas spirit.

All my love,

Phoebe xo


No comments:

Post a Comment