Saturday 17 November 2012

Country and Western

Happy Sunday!

Today was very relaxed for me. I woke up late after getting home from a babysitting job at 1:30am. For lunch, the family and I went out to Crows Nest for some Yum Cha which was delicious! 

I then returned home, printed out my modern history assignment and now as I am in the middle of posting this, I am doing some maths study and painting my toenails in "Jolene" by Zoya- it's kind of a Barbie pink colour. 


What I wore:








Top: Cotton On
Skirt: Gap
Boots: Joey boots by Rubi Shoes
Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy
Geode ring: Colette by Colette Hayman
Necklace: Colette by Colette Hayman
Chain link ring: Topshop

I really liked this outfit. I was really excited to wear this top and these boots for the first time. This outfit made me feel very Country and Western which was pretty cool. I definitely love trying new things and taking risks when it comes to my personal style and my fashion choices, and when it all works out successfully, it encourages me to do it more often.


And on an exciting note, I only have 12 days of school left until holidays! I can't wait, I love summer holidays! 

Kisses,
Phoebe 

1 comment:

  1. Cute look! I love the boots and the ring, so fun! :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete