Monday 13 February 2012

Valentine's Day

I'm a bit of an anti-Valentine's day person, so sorry to rain on your parade if you are really into it this year. I honestly think that people in relationships take Valentine's Day a bit too seriously in the sense that they decide to shower their partner in love, chocolate, flowers and cheesy presents, like ginormous stuffed bears that are good for nothing, except wasting space on one specific day. I personally think that if you are with someone that you truly love, then you should treat everyday like Valentine's Day. I think if you only wait for one day to show how much you care for someone, then you mustn't care about them that much.


I am currently single so I spent today sans boyfriend but I was at school with my friends and we had fun. Right now that is all I need, a group of amazing friends. Besides, with me being in year 11 this year, I barely have time to myself, let alone enough time to spend with a boyfriend. I am enjoying being single at the moment and I am in no rush to get a boyfriend. 

Love is meant to be special, so it isn't something that I want to rush into while I'm still young. I know that the guy who I will marry is out there somewhere and when I meet him, I know it will be amazing. Once a hopeless romantic, always a hopeless romantic. 


Nevertheless, I hope you all had a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment