Saturday 28 January 2012

45 facts about Phoebe.


I have been wanting to do something like this for a while now and I have just finished perfecting it and voilĂ ! Here are 45 unknown facts about the amateur blogger that is me.

1.     I love the colour pink.
2.     I am 16 years old.
3.     I live in Sydney, Australia.
4.     I love One Direction.
5.     I am a total girly girl.
6.     Ice hockey is my favourite sport, although I do not play it.
7.     Sleeping beauty is my favourite Disney princess.
8.     New York is my absolute favourite place in the world.
9.     I am technology-obsessed.
10. If shopping were an Olympic sport, I’d take the gold at every Olympics.
11. I love my family and friends more than anything.
12. I want to study journalism or communications at university.
13. I would love to be famous but I understand that life in the limelight can be tough.
14. I love ice-skating and horse riding.
15. I love travelling to different places all around the world.
16. Theme parks (especially Disneyland) are my idea of heaven.
17. Peanut Butter m’n’m’s and Berry Blast Mike & Ike’s are my favourite lollies.
18. Chanel Gardenia is my favourite perfume.
19. Sometimes I come across as a dumb blonde, but I can assure you that that is not the case.
20. I am full of emotion; I can go from happy to crazy in a split second.
21. I love the snow but I don’t like to ski in it. I just like to sit in it.
22. I can't wait to finish university and go out into the world.
23. Shoes are my weakness.
24. My favourite number is 333.
25. I have been dancing since I was 5.
26. Fashion is my biggest passion.
27. My dream job is to be the editor-in-chief of Vogue US.
28. I can be a real bitch if I have to.
29. I am the best Clue/Cluedo player ever.
30. When I leave university, I want to live in LA, New York, Paris and London.
31. I speak French and one day I want to be fluent.
32. I am not afraid to fall in love.
33. I want to be rich enough to own a closet full of designer clothes.
34. Sometimes I wonder why people hang out with me.
35. I am a dreamer.
36. I don’t do casual, its either sweats or black tie attire.
37. I make YouTube videos with my three best friends.
38. I love to write, which is why I think blogging is ideal for me.
39. I have been planning my wedding since I was 4.
40. I want to be a princess.
41. My iPhone and Mac are my life.
42. I am going to get a tattoo once I finish my HSC.
43. I am crazy.
44. I love rollercoasters.
45. I want to be wonderful.

Hopefully you got through them all without being scared off. I'm just kidding. :)

Love,

               Phoebe xo


No comments:

Post a Comment