Saturday 26 January 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips

Hello lovelies! 

I have had these Sally Hansen nail polish stickers in one of my drawers for ages and I have been dying to try them out! My mum bought me three when she was over in Dallas when they first came out a few years ago, a pink one, a blue glitter and a butterfly print. Since then, I have been over to the US and I bought a pink glitter one and a leopard print one.

In the packet, you get a variety of different sized strips and you just have to pick and choose which ones fit your nails best. They also come with an instruction sheet and the files you need so it is perfect. The instructions are super easy to follow which makes for a quick application process. 

I finally tried them out for the first time and I was so impressed! Since it was my first time trying them, I have a couple of bubbles in a couple of my nails. They look super neat too, which is a bonus if you are messy at painting your own nails. 

I was a bit sceptical about how long they would last (the box says up to 10 days) but I have been to the beach and washed my hair with them on and they are still perfect.


The only issue with this particular colour is that it doesn't photograph very well. As you can see in the pictures that follow, the colour is different in every picture. The colour is a pale pink but it's kind of fluoro. The above image is the best image and the colour is almost exact.






Clockwise from top left: Fly With Me, Kitty Kitty, Cry Baby, Bling It On, Blue Ice.
I would highly recommend these to anyone! They are the perfect solution for girls who have very little patience or time to paint their nails as there is zero dry time involved with these nail polish stickers.

Have any of you guys tried these yet?

Love,
Phoebe xx 

1 comment: