Friday 18 January 2013

Dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe

The other night I went out to the Hard Rock Cafe at Darling Harbour for dinner with Emma and our friend Erin. It was really great catching up with her, as I have literally seen no one from school all holidays! 


What I wore
Top: Cotton On
Shorts: Cotton On
Boots: Nine West
Belt: unknown
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Ring: Diva
Necklace: Lovisa
Bangle: knock off Cartier from markets in Shanghai






I love this outfit! It was inspired by an outfit I saw Audrina Patridge wearing and I added some variations. For example, she wore a leopard belt and leopard booties. I alos have a new found love of wearing shorts with wedge boots; I love how elongated my legs look.

I also love the way my hair looked. I went to the hairdresser's that day and I got my streaks redone and a trim. 


I love Hard Rock Cafes and I am so happy there is finally one here in Sydney. 

I had a really fun night!

Love, Phoebe xx


No comments:

Post a Comment