Wednesday 19 September 2012

{Lunch with a local family}










Dress: Ice design
Denim shirt: Bardot
Shoes: Emerson 
Sunglasses: Prada
Bag: Mulberry
Necklace: Present
Bracelets: Presents from various people
Ring: Butler & Wilson

This was taken a while back but I thought I may as well put it on here. 

This was around the beginning of August and it was unseasonably hot for the last month of Winter. I fell in love with this dress when I saw it a few years back and knew I had to have it! You can never go wrong with a classic white dress. 

The shoes were really comfortable and I got them from mum after she bought them and decided that same day that she didn't actually want them. So hey, free shoes, what's not to love.

The sunglasses are my all time favourite sunglasses! I got them in New York City, Sunglass Hut on Bleecker St in the Village and I love them to death! I bought them for a cool $355 but it was absolutely worth it. Aren't they just gorgeous?! I do worry when I wear them but that still doesn't stop me from wearing them as much as I can, despite my paranoia. 

I also love this Mulberry clutch I got for my 16th birthday. The colour is so beautiful and versatile, I use it all the time. 

This necklace is probably one of my absolute favourites! It was a present I got for my 16th from my beautiful best friend Mel. I love it. Plus, it doubles as an accessory and Identification for when I'm out with Emma somewhere that we are likely to meet people who will easily confuse us.


Lots of love, 

Phoebe x

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this look! The denim short looks good with everything and this is not an exception. Loved it. I am following you now. Hope you can follow back :D xox

    Soulofafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear.. just got your message in IFB.
    nice blog.. following now..
    please follow back!
    www.carriebloomwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, perfect for warm weather!
    Following you now, hope you'll do the same!
    xoxo
    Maria
    http://routethirteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete