Sunday 29 July 2012

{Black + White}








Jumper: Esprit
Skirt: Zara
Flats: Sportsgirl
Necklace: 19th Century emerald and pearl encrusted silver locket
Eye ring: Butler & Wilson
Evil eye bracelet: a gift from Turkey 
Pearl bracelet: Peeptoe Shoes
Paris charm bracelet: Agatha 
Black coral bead bracelet: Agatha

On saturday night I was invited to drinks that were hosted at my friend's house for a group of local families. It was good to see loads of familiar faces as well as catch up with some of the people I went to primary school with and basically grew up with. I graduated Year 6 in 2007 and it honestly feels like a lifetime ago. It's always nice to see the people I haven't spoken to in a long time.

When it comes to dress codes, casual isn't the easiest one for me to abide by. More often than not I will be the most dressed up person in the room. However, it doesn't phase me.

For these kind of events, I find a fairly monochromatic colour scheme to be the best option. This is mainly due to the fact that you can wear any colour accessories with a black and white ensemble.


Love, Phoebe xo

No comments:

Post a Comment