Saturday 2 June 2012

London Calling

I had the absolute pleasure of seeing my beautiful best friend Mel perform in her school musical last night. I threw my outfit together basically at last minute and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome.





Jumper: Forever 21
Skirt: Zara
Stockings: Princess Highway
Boots: Expression
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Flower ring: Accesorize
Kate Middleton ring: Diva
Bag: Paul's Boutique
Trench coat: Avocado

I love this outfit! Emma pointed out to me that it was very British, almost a nod to the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. The bag was one of my favourite pieces in this look. I actually bought it in London during the Boxing Days sales on Oxford Street a few years ago.

I had a pretty unpleasant week this week, so it was good to end it on a high note; at an amazing musical with my three best friends.

Hope all is well with all of my lovely readers!



No comments:

Post a Comment