Friday 20 April 2012

R is for Royalty


Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted to be a princess. Even nowadays I do, but not as much.

Royalty is always something that has interested me. I absolutely love the British Royal family! Kate Middleton is such an elegant woman and everything I envision a future queen to be. I know people were a bit unsure about her at first because she was a 'commoner' but come on, she is better suited to a royal title than half the people who have them!

The whole appeal of royalty to me is the element of extravagance, I think. Getting dressed up in beautiful, floor length gowns and millions of dollars worth of jewels to attend various events. It would be amazing, but being a royal is so much more than that, which is why I probably wouldn't be the most amazing Queen. I'd probably be like Marie Antoinette; Obsessed with material goods to the point where your subjects want you executed. And I don't really want that to happen to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment