Thursday 12 April 2012

K is for Kardashian


This is a Kardashian appreciation post.

The Kardashian/Jenners are actually so amazing. I personally think they are such unique and inspiring people, which is why I am dedicating today's post to them.

Kendall: When I watched Kendaall's Super sweet 16th birthday episode it made me realise that she is really down to earth and normal. She is also an amazing model! Have you seen her Sherri Hill shoots? I think she will go very far in the industry.

Kylie: Kylie seems like such a fun person! I love how she is so supportive of Kendall and how they are really close. For a fourteen year old, she is stunning.

Kim: I find that my personality is very similar to Kim's. I am emotional and a hopeless romantic, like her. Despite all the stuff in the media, I truly believe that she loved Kris and she should not get so much crap about her wedding. People's minds do change and she shouldn't be getting hate for following her heart. Things like this happen, she isn't the first person to ever fall out of love.

Khloé: Khloé is just incredible! I admire her so much because she is so confident and doesn't care what others think. She is very strong too, and her love for Lamar is amazing. I really want a love like that someday. The fact that she stands by him and moved across the country with him is really sweet.

Kourtney: Kourtney is an amazing mom and she is so smart. It seems like she knows how to solve every problem. Mason and her baby girl are so lucky to have her as a mom and Scott as a dad. They would be the coolest parents ever.

I think that people just instantly associate the Kardashian/Jenner clan with trashy and terrible things. Sure, they've had their ups and downs but so has every family. The media focuses way too much on negativity.

They are all such beautiful people, inside and out! Another thing I love about the Kardashian/Jenner women is their fashion sense. In my opinion, they are some of the most stylish women in America!

I would give anything to be a Kardashian.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Phoebe,
    Anything??? a child of your own? your sanity? your father, mother, sister, brother? A word of encouragement: just be you, be happy to be you, never wish for something that cannot be or you will never be content. Take the word of an old lady (nearly 79). I have lived a lot of years, and I know the wisdom of being just yourself and being content with the knowledge that you, in yourself, centered in Christ, are worth being you. Best regards to you. Ruby

    ReplyDelete