Saturday 31 March 2012

Blogging A-Z Challenge Day 1: April

Today, the first of April, marks three important occasions: the start of April (go figure), April Fool's Day and my best friend's birthday.

When I woke up this morning and checked my phone, I caught a glimpse of the date and it made me realise something. This year is going by so quickly! It really doesn't feel like we are a third of the way through 2012.

April Fool's Day is always a bit of fun, even though I totally suck at it. At my primary school, everyone used to always try and prank each other but it never really seemed to work. I have tried a few things here and there but none have ever been as successful as I had hoped. I have always wondered how someone even dreamt up such an idea, too. Call me crazy, but I bet it was a teenager.

The most significant event on this day is my beautiful best friend Mel's birthday! Today she turns sweet sixteen. Happy birthday Mel 

And there you have it, Day 1 of my Blogging A-Z Challenge is complete!





1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I just thought of something...

    Does your friend Mel (seeing as she's born on the first) ever get pranked like no-one even knew/cared that it's her birthday?

    Greetings from Brisbane!

    ReplyDelete